July 15, 2011 in Bright and Shiny
Piece for the bike designer Victoria Holts choice
- Victoria from Fred&Ginger brimming with happiness wonder why?
Candy Girl collection at Mode City
- Collection Overview – Colours: think sweetshop, sherbet dip, ,candyfloss, pear drops, rhubarb and custard. Styles: bolero, playsuit, demi-cup, padded, soft bra with thong, peep hole and frilly knickers.
- Eco – Designed in the UK, made in Wales.
- If you could only take one thing on a motorbike? – Cami top above. It folds up to nothing and it’s sexy seductive and sheer!
- Gossip? – Cant say! But I did send a piece for the wedding so it might have been worn .
- From a mans point of view? – The candy floss peephole knickers are a DEFINITE.
- Lupe’s favourite? – EVERYTHING, but especially the bolero top!
- Bargains to be had 20% off when you insert code SUMMER SPLASH at check out. Offer ends 12th August www.fredandginger.com
July 13, 2011 in Bright and Shiny
Pamela Scott of Underlines not just about the champagne!!
Sally Jones from Sally Jones Lingerie back to Paris
Victoria from Fred&Ginger brimming with happiness wonder why?
Roksanda Ilincic swimwear collection I am mad about that orange!
It is always fun to catch up on gossip and yes there was plenty around at Mode CityParis!.. Congratulations to Victoria at Fred&Ginger who apart from launching a fab swimwear collection which has already been scooped up by various Cote d`Azur boutiques has got engaged. She is tying the knot in September 2012 …beat me to it Victoria!! Once Camera shy Pamela Scott from Underlines, Swimwear Year Book and Contours was enjoying a glass of bubbly with Paul of London. She confessed that a £2,000 plus job on her teeth was behind her rebirth as a new photo hungry persona. Decidedly keeping my mouth SHUT ’til mine get fixed then! Playful Promises designer, Emma and Madam Sin herself had plenty to smile about. On the first day at the show, there were substantial sales for Emma, and a celebration of the launch of Catherine’s 7 Deadly Sins campaign (now, why I wonder is she such an expert?). I managed to catch a glimpse of the Roksanda Ilinicic swimwear collection – loads of my favourite colour, orange – yippee!